Boy, is it me or are humans kind of strange sometimes? While waiting for a new episode of Survivor the other night, I decided to observe Boss Man and a friend. So crazy! They were talking about things neither cared about, offering water no one wanted, and sharing snacks they would rather have for themselves. Weird!
This quirky little experience inspired me to make a short little list about H2H (Human to Human) Communication.
Top 5 Reasons H2H Communication is CooCoo for Coco Puffs
1. Small talk. What’s the point really? You both want to watch the movie, eat dinner, or kiss under the mistletoe…why are you wasting your time??
2. Group etiquette. Humans think that everyone MUST be involved, included, or welcomed. Um, no. It’s called survival of the fittest and weirdos should learn this the hard way.
3. Sharing. Cats would NEVER accept this disturbing habit.
4. Shaking hands. If you like each other, why not curl up on the couch and nap? Way cozier and far more rewarding.
5. Taking turns. This makes absolutely no sense. If every creature in the world waited their turn, it would be mayhem. It’s only yours if you claim it, silly human.
Think about it,