As mentioned earlier this week, I am beginning to get a little worried that NASA will in fact ask me to be the first cat in space. With that, I do have a few nagging fears and concerns. After speaking with my pet therapist, I have decided to write these thoughts down to really understand them more and help me make a decision. Feel free to share your thoughts as well!!
Reasons I May Not Go Into Space
- What about McDonald’s? I need my weekly Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese or there is no deal.
- How will my hair fair? I have strict grooming appointments that must be kept.
- Will I lose my place in society? I won’t be able to play bridge with the neighborhood cats anymore.
- What will happen to my human? He needs me to remind him to wake up every morning at 5am.
- Will the other pets assert dominion? I cannot lose my prized spot on the couch.
See! These are all very valid concerns! Not to mention #NEONlitter…what if I miss the next #catrave or something! That would be a tragedy!
Keep me in your thoughts,