While I am a proud supporter of individuality, I must admit that there are several feline stereotypes that exist for a reason. For your reference, I’ve included a list below.
1. We’re only in it for the food. Sorry Not Sorry.
2. Hunting is in our nature…even if it only involves chasing that blasted laser.
3. Clawing the furniture is our version of opium…and will likely never stop.
4. We have no patience for hyper dogs [or the silly little bags they ride in on…].
5. We probably think you’re stupid.
Well, that about sums it up!
Catch on the flip side,