Ultra Art Crystals
EASY TO USE – SUPER ABSORBENT – MAINTAINS COLORS
Recommended safety Equipment: Safety goggles, gloves, mask
- Make sure the flower petals are free from liquid or condensation.
- Place a 1 inch (3 cm) layer of Ultra® Art Crystals in the bottom of a clean pan with a lid.
- Trim the flower stems and insert them upright into the layer of Ultra® Art Crystals.
- While supporting the petals to keep flower shape slowly pour Ultra® Art Crystals into and over the flower until covered by a 1 inch (3 cm) layer of Ultra® Art Crystals.
- Place lid on container and wait 3-5 days until flower is completely dry.
- Once the flowers are dry, carefully pour the Ultra® Art Crystals into a flat metal pan for recharging. Lightly shake or use a soft brush to remove any adhering crystals.
- Flowers are now ready to be arranged or sealed. Please visit UltraArtCrystals.com for suggestions.
- Recharge the Ultra® Art Crystals by baking in the oven in flat metal pan for 4 hours at 300°F (150°C). Let cool until warm, then place into a clear container with a tight lid to maintain dryness.